Robert Fantina is an activist and journalist, working for peace and social justice. A U.S. citizen, he moved to Canada shortly after the 2004 presidential election, and now holds dual citizenship. He is currently active in supporting the human rights struggles of the Palestinian people. He serves on the boards of Canadian Voices for Palestinian Rights, and Canadians for Justice in Kashmir.
His writing appears regularly on Counterpunch, Global Research and several other sites.
He is the author of several books, including:
- Desertion and the American Soldier: 1776 – 2006
- Empire, Racism and Genocide: A History of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Look Not Unto the Morrow, a Vietnam-era, anti-war novel
- Occupied Palestine: Israel, the U.S. and International Law.
- Propaganda, Lies and False Flags: How the U.S. Justifies its Wars (available June 1, 2020.
Mr. Fantina now resides in Kitchener, Ontario.